Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IPA Pre-Season Predictions

Oi, aren't we all excited for the new season? Numerous improvements in many ways[new leagues, 2 divisions, new predictors!]. Just so you all know first hand, this Season's predictors will be Myself, the famous and adored Mr.Predictor, and I'll proudly say this, yes, Jlips too! I'm sure many out of you have read my UIC Predictions in the past. Some enjoyed them, some didn't. Some weeks I slacked and didn't write the best preds, some weeks I put my time in them and impressed many people, including myself! I'm sure you all know that Jason & I aren't the best of friends but I'll try my best to avoid replying to his posts as long as he doesn't pass the limit. I'll only say this once since it's my first blog, anything Jason says about EPC or me is wrong! If he talks trash about one of your leagues, don't get offended, let me or an IPA admin know and I'll make sure it don't happen again. That's the last thing I have to say about Jason, I wont keep going. Many are probably wondering why I left UIC as a predictor and came to IPA. Well I'm sure a lmany know the reason why... Its mainly because I believe IPA is ran much better and fairly. Dont agree with me? I could care less. So as I said earlier, I will keep my preds clean and predict every league or person fairly.


Before I get started with pre-season preds, I would like to Congratulate Break N Run on their outstanding performance in Season 2! Not only did they win the Playoffs and the big championship, but they were also Regular Season champions. Wtg folks, also Wtg Dina, glad to see you up there after all the effort you've put to your league year after year after year.
Also, congratulations To Adam, Tonz n Co. on winning the IPA Plate Playoffs!

So it appears Jason is really serious on being the best predictor this season. They might care but guess what Jason, I don't. All I want is to do good predictions every week caring less who will like them or who won't as long as I do my job and do it well.

Now, finally, let's move on to the pre-season Predictions!


RED GROUP

#1 position - Freedom

My decision to predicting FR as the best lg in this group will shock some people im sure. But I'll warn every league in this division from now(do NOT underestimate FR)! I know that this league has a lot of potential, they have some good players like Dan, Alips ng too many losses during the season..I also can see this league battling to make it to the division playoffs. I heard they are getting new players from BNR this season including other decent shooters like Sukio or Kimbo. I know he will bring 5 players to the table each week, will know when to play each player, and will pull off easy wins.


#2 position - Break n Run

It was very tough choosing between BNR & FR on who will be first. Mainly since BNR unfortunatly lost a few players like Tanmay and others went to FR like Petey. That will make a slim difference of their weekly performance. But seeing they won both the regular season and IPA playoffs last season, I think they shall do just fine.


#3 position - Extreme Pool Competitors

Like we did last season in IPA, we will once again battle for a playoffs spot this season with me as team captain. Only last time, we entered sorta late, Week 7 I think, and our stats were f'ed to say the least. If ya'll havn't noticed yet, we do much better in IPA than in UIC and we get more people showing up here. We actually wont be fighting over 4th spot, rather higher than 4th...


#4 position - Pool Outlaws

This league is new quite. I must say they impress me. 200 members in 2-3 weeks time. What sucks is, Ben said drama-free league when he first made it but all we been seeing in there is Drama![With a capital D]. So Ben Withdrew I believe, appears to be back, Idk anymore, but apparently Drew is their captain. I know he's a decent shooter, but captain wise, I dont know honestly. Either they stay strong and do their best, if not I see them dropping in the middle of the season.


#5 position - Cue Masters

Why is CM this low? Good question. I normally would put them higher but this group is just too good. Though they are so good in UIC, IPA is somethin else. I'll talk over reputation. They dropped in midseason last season due to lack of interest or being able to show up, and we saw that they started doing better in UIC right after? Maybe 2's too much too handle, never know. Anyhow, they are back and look to redeem last season's big upset.


#6 position - Ultimate Outlaws

Rebs angel been telling me about getting new players this season and apparently better ones. I already saw they got Jordy who left XP. I think they will play the same as every season meaning average, not too good nor too bad but I don't see UO making playoffs, sorry. Prove me wrong


BLUE GROUP

#1 position - Xtreme Poolerz

At first, I doubted this league and thought it would see the same faith as EPL nad the rest of Nick's leagues. I started respecting Nick & XP. Many good players. They Mina from EPC this season, Justin from old TPL as captain so expect them to kick ass in this group. PFN merged into Xp in a way few weeks ago, and I heard Neale from Devine Cuez is coming back to help them out!

#2 position - Brit Pool

Drew's crew in IPA! Good to know that they were able to get together their UIC team and make a good 1 for IPA. I spoke to Drew and he said theres going to be some other pick ups. Jason as captain there will make some changes for the league, for the better! : )


#3 position - Lucky Shots

I think LS will do good this season, or...I KNOW Ls will do good this season. They are Season 2 Plate winners. Interleagues are their passion as they always like participating in all of them. I see Adam is captain for them this season, I know him better than many others, he's a good guy and determined when he really wants something. He has Aaron and Tonz on his side too who are good folks and will have his back.


#4 position - True Champs!

They are an okay league , they are active, run trnys daily, etc. I've been hearing that they are kinda slow lately, Im not sure and im too lazy to go check. Putting all that behind, they aren't bad in interlg's. They had some impressive wins last season in IPA. They win vs some, lose vs others, bring their best game each week. They have good players like Pommy, Travis and some other TPL players. Also, Dawn was MVP last season!


#5 position - 8 Ball Crushers

Normally, I'd prolly predict them a higher rank, but not with the captain they have. Bev is kinda nice but also mean to some most of the time so I dont know how 8bc is relying on her. Sigh, nothin else to say. Oh and, it's a shame half of 8bc players are joining other teams...


6th position - Money In Da Bank

Idk anything about ya'll, new to interlgs? Show me wat ya'll got. Till then, bottom of the ladder folks, sorry. Prove me wrong!


Well there they are our lovely pre-season predictions..Yes, Lovely! Hope ya'll liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment