Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 9

??? :Hello Mr.Cheesy & Welcome to IPA on the spot #2 - here with you is [???], with a few questions regarding IPA season 3.

jason smith: Thanks for having me

???: Jason, only 2 weeks remaining in the season, the playoffs are coming to us quick in IPA 3. May I ask, what we're your primary objectives going into BP and wanting captain position at the start of the season? Did you have any specific goals you wanted to achieve?

jason smith: I took the Brit Pool Captaincy because I saw a bit of a challenge. What I did with Magic Pool, I wanted to show it wasnt a flash in the pan, as for 2 weeks remaining, luckily for me it is 3 weeks, so i can get everyone I need eligable. I wanted to get to the playoffs and after the start we made I was very pleased and thought that top spot was acheivable but in general I am very happy with our performance

???: Jason, which IPA player do you think is the MVP thus far? And who do you predict will receive the trophy?

jason smith: Now thats a interesting question, because if you go on the importance of the matches then Andy from XP who has lost once, would beat Adam Buddy from Freedom. If its on basic record then AB gets it but I am a firm beleiver in importance so if he doesn't lose another match I would give it to Andy.

???: I like the way you think, lol..what league or leagues have impressed you the most this season, whether in the Red or Blue?

jason smith: Magic Pool easily , they have came on leaps and bounds and have every chance of winning the whole thing, I have liked what Freedom have done too this season, They will be in the finals I beelive

???: Finally, who are your three predictions for the play-off qualifiers?[in both groups].

jason smith: WEll thats simple, only 6 teams have performed all season FR, EPC and BNR in the red group and XP, BP and MP in the blue. I honestly think MP will win it

???: I hate to cut this short, but I gotta start match predictions.. Jason, thank you very much for taking part in my second edition of IPA Interviews, very good luck for the two reamining weeks.

jason smith: ty for interviewing me

???: Oh, before I forget, I went to an italian restaurant sunday night and ordered Spagetti, they added cheese on it, don't bother asking what kind it was, I just hated it lol

jason smith: parmesan

???: Possibly lol

No comments:

Post a Comment